10 Unique Diamond Rings Under $1K
Diamonds are a girl's best friend! Beautiful as they may be, these friends are expensive, am I right? Well not anymore!
Today we're sharing 10 unique diamond rings that are beautiful and budget-friendly. Each one comes in under $1,000, leaving you room in your wallet to buy one, several or splurge on other items on your wish list.
Whether you're shopping for your wedding band or just looking for some shiny stackables, these picks are sure to satisfy!
1) Baguette Trio by Ferko's Fine Jewelry - $375
2) Gold Stackable by Grogan Jewelers, $397
3) Open Diamond Trio by EF Collection, $795
4) Mini Pyramid Ring by Sydney Evan, $640
5) Mini Rose Cut Diamond Pearl Stack by EF Collection, $263
6) Seven-Stone Graduated Ring by Zina Tahiri, $295
7) Hexagon Band by Envero, $440
8) 5 Diamond Band by Ferko's Fine Jewelry, $635
9) Six Star Ring by Envero, $400
10) Marquis Fan Ring by Zoe Chicco, $595
We hope you enjoyed this list of affordable diamond rings! Be sure to browse through the rest of these brand's designs for more unique baubles.